Saturday, June 20, 2015

Final Blog Post

Dear 811 ELA class,

One thing that I learned from 8th grade ELA is how to write a synthesis page. We wrote so many synthesis pages in the beginning of the year so later in the year they were really easy because we had already made so many. One text that was memorable was Lord of the Flies. It was memorable because of how difficult the reading was, but with using the strtegies that we were taught it was really easy to understand. Another thing that was memorable was preforming Romeo and Juliet. It was very fun to watch and interesting to see another way that Romeo and Juliet was interpreted.

My hopes and goals for reading  in High School are to read a lot more often and to read more complex books. Also, I want to read more classic books. My writing goals are to write more complex stories and to explore new topics that I haven't explored before. Something I hope to read is Sherlock Holmes and something I hope to write is a complex mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment